WillisPalmer has been carrying out assessments for local authorities, the courts and independent organisations for 16 years and has therefore established itself as a reputable provider of social work services.
We have a range of expert social workers with a broad base of knowledge and skills, promising you delivery of high-quality assessments. Our national network of highly trained and experienced social workers means we can provide independent social work services swiftly in your area and quality is guaranteed.
All assessments include an expertly written report by our experienced and highly trained social work professionals. All reports are then scrutinised by our Consultant Social Workers through our robust quality assurance programme .
Who are our services suitable for?
Our social work services are suitable for the following organisations:
- Local authorities
- Independent organisations e.g. children’s residential homes
Our Social Work Services
WillisPalmer provides a wide range of expert social work services, including the following:
- Parenting Assessments/PAMs Parenting Assessments
- Supported Parenting Assessments (completed with family support workers alongside the social worker, please call to discuss)
- International Assessments
- Sibling Assessments
- Fostering Assessments
- Adoption Assessments
- Special Guardianship Order Assessments
- Viability Assessments (also as part of an SGO)
- Connected Persons Assessments
- Video Interactive Guidance Work (video feedback in which a “guider” helps a client to enhance communication within relationships)
- Service Improvement/Mentoring
Why choose WillisPalmer?
“The independent social worker was very professional and reliable throughout the whole process. It was evident the ISW was independent and was making their own professional judgement on what the issues and concerns were."
Solicitor, Local Authority, London Borough
- Our professionals are experienced social workers with an average X years’ experience in social work
- WillisPalmer has been established for 16 years garnering a reputation for high standards and professionalism
- Social work owned and operated organisation
- Entirely independent organisation specialising in multi-disciplinary services
- We have worked with a wide range of local authorities, solicitors and independent organisations over the years
- All expert reports are scrutinised through our robust quality assurance process
“The report was of an excellent standard. It was thorough, factual and informative, closing many of the gaps in knowledge within the case. The Court and Judge commented on the standards of professionalism of the independent social worker, the integrity of his report and in his evidence during the final hearing”
“I have found working with Suzanne to be enormously beneficial, she is incredibly knowledgeable, efficient and professional. This has been a complex piece of work and she has turned this around in a timely manner and has remained focused and very fair to both parties despite the complexities. I am incredibly appreciative of her work and inspired by meeting her.”
Fostering Team Manager, South Essex Local Authority
How to make a referral/find out more information about our services
To make a referral to WillisPalmer, or to find out more information, you can contact us in the following ways.
Telephone 01206 878178
We will endeavour to come back to you the same or next working day, depending on the time the enquiry is made, to provide you with further information about our services.