Therapy is an integral part of the services that WillisPalmer offers to families, children and young people.
Children and young people who have experienced abuse or neglect often benefit from participating in talking therapies - psychological treatments for mental and emotional problems such as anxiety and depression - while families can often benefit from therapy to tackle deep-seated problems or help them to achieve change within the family setting.
WillisPalmer has been established for more than 16 years and offers a wide range of therapeutic interventions and assessments to children or children and families. We have a range of qualified and experienced therapists to work with children and families.
Who are our services suitable for?
Our therapeutic services may be recommended by local authorities. We also provide therapeutic intervention:
- In schools
- In Residential Children’s Homes
- For children in care, including foster care
- For vulnerable children
- For vulnerable families where children may be on the edge of care
Our therapeutic services
WillisPalmer provides a wide range of expert therapeutic services for children, including the following:
- Art therapy
- Play therapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-focused therapy
WillisPalmer also offers a range of interventions for children and families including the following:
- Systemic Family Therapy
- Life Story Work
- Family therapy
Why choose WillisPalmer?
“I hereby confirm that the service provided by WillisPalmer has been nothing less than excellent. Communication has been prompt and efficient, with phone calls when necessary. WillisPalmer have in the majority of cases referred responded on the same day, offering a quote for the work and providing details of the available ISW by means of their CV.
We as an organisation would most certainly continue to use the services provided by WillisPalmer when needed.”
L.E. - Team Manager
- Our professionals are experienced and knowledgeable with a range of expertise
- WillisPalmer has been established for 16 years garnering a reputation for high standards and professionalism
- Social work owned and operated organisation
- Entirely independent organisation specialising in multi-disciplinary services
- We have worked with a wide range of local authorities, solicitors and independent organisations over the years
- All expert reports are scrutinised through our robust quality assurance process
“The referrals team always responds to requests for CV’s in a timely manner, and have been able to identify experts at very short notice when required. I have been impressed with their attention to detail and the quality of service provided.”
J.C. - Placement Officer
How to make a referral/find out more information about our services
To make a referral to WillisPalmer, or to find out more information, you can contact us in the following ways.
Telephone 01206 878178
Email email@example.com and our team will come back to you within 24 hours.
We will endeavour to come back to you the same or next working day, depending on the time the enquiry is made, to provide you with further information about our services.