- Every report completed by WillisPalmer is Quality Assured by an experienced and qualified Social Worker or Psychologist
- We provide Forensic Risk Assessments in cases of sexual abuse
- We provide training on a variety of topics including risk assessment, child sexual exploitation, adoption
- We are owned and operated by an experienced social worker and have been established for 11 years
- We offer social work mentoring programs to develop and improve your in-house social work teams
- We provide experienced experts nationwide and our average report timescale is 6 weeks
- We have fully trained PAMS ISWs to complete assessments with parents in 8 weeks
- We only recruit experienced professionals; the average post-qualifying experience of our ISWs is 20 years
- We undertake psychological assessments nationwide at legal aid agency rates
- We offer an excellent assessment and intervention service for children at risk of sexual exploitation
Why not find out more about WillisPalmer and the services we provide:
We are a national network of independent experienced social workers, psychologists, forensic risk assessment experts and qualified therapists
WillisPalmer is the UK’s largest provider of independent social workers, psychologists, forensic risk assessment experts and qualified therapists. We are able to help with a range of multi-disciplinary assessments.
WillisPalmer has been providing expert reports since 2004, serving local authorities, solicitors and independent organisations throughout the UK and overseas. As a social work owned and operated company, we ensure that children remain at the centre of everything we do.
Whether you’re looking to venture into the world of independent social work or want to instruct one of our experts, we are here to help and look forward to working with you.