- Are you passionate about children’s social work?
- Have you five plus years’ experience working in children’s social work?
- Do you have impeccable attention to detail skills?
- Do you demand excellence in children’s social work practice?
If so, you may be interested in joining our national network of 300 like minded Independent Social Work professionals.
WillisPalmer is the leading provider of high-quality multi-disciplinary services to children and their families nationwide and has been established for 16 years. Our strength and reputation are built on high standards and our ethos is to always achieve the best outcomes for children.
As such, we have a robust quality assurance system in place which ensures that every expert report completed by WillisPalmer is rigorously quality assured by our quality assurance consultants, all of whom have over 30 years post-qualifying experience within social work.
- The quality assurance process is free to you and you are guaranteed constructive feedback from your reports
- We are a national provider of Independent Social Work services across the whole of the UK and you will be offered work according to your area of expertise.
- You receive discounted training courses from our training suite meaning you can hone your skills and keep your CPD updated.
- WillisPalmer guarantees payment within 42 days of the invoice being received and you will never need to chase for payment.
We are always looking to increase our team of professionals to ensure that we can respond to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in registering with WillisPalmer, contact us at the office on 01206 878178 or online here.
A blame culture in social work impacts on risk aversion in the social work profession, some respondents to The Case for Change have warned.
Publishing the Case for Change in June, chair of the independent review of children’s social care Josh MacAlister said: “This Case for Change sets out the urgent need for a new approach [...]
Schools were forced to step in to support vulnerable families during the COVID-19 pandemic for many issues that were previously dealt with by social workers, research has found.
Schools found themselves helping vulnerable families with problems such as mental health problems, domestic abuse and poverty during the pandemic as more families were turning to schools [...]
Children and young people at Oakhill Secure Training Centre are being held in their rooms for 23 hours a day, a joint inspection has found.
Children have spent approximately 19 hours per day on average locked in their rooms on average since mid-July 2021, the centre’s records show and on some days, this has increased [...]