- Are you passionate about children’s social work?
- Have you five plus years’ experience working in children’s social work?
- Do you have impeccable attention to detail skills?
- Do you demand excellence in children’s social work practice?
If so, you may be interested in joining our national network of 300 like minded Independent Social Work professionals.
WillisPalmer is the leading provider of high-quality multi-disciplinary services to children and their families nationwide and has been established for 16 years. Our strength and reputation are built on high standards and our ethos is to always achieve the best outcomes for children.
As such, we have a robust quality assurance system in place which ensures that every expert report completed by WillisPalmer is rigorously quality assured by our quality assurance consultants, all of whom have over 30 years post-qualifying experience within social work.
- The quality assurance process is free to you and you are guaranteed constructive feedback from your reports
- We are a national provider of Independent Social Work services across the whole of the UK and you will be offered work according to your area of expertise.
- You receive discounted training courses from our training suite meaning you can hone your skills and keep your CPD updated.
- WillisPalmer guarantees payment within 42 days of the invoice being received and you will never need to chase for payment.
We are always looking to increase our team of professionals to ensure that we can respond to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in registering with WillisPalmer, contact us at the office on 01206 878178 or online here.
A new government strategy to ensure women and girls are safe everywhere has been launched by Home Secretary Priti Patel.
The strategy sets out a clear ambition to increase support for victims and survivors, increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to reduce the prevalence of violence against women and girls in the [...]
Spending on early intervention for services has halved over the last 10 years, charities have warned.
Between 2010 and 2020, local authorities in England reduced spending on early intervention services from £3.6bn to £1.8bn, analysis of council budgets by a group of leading children’s charities has revealed.
The most deprived local authorities in the UK reduced early [...]
Cafcass has introduced some revised arrangements for managing unsustainable caseloads.
The process has been implemented in the Cafcass areas covering Birmingham, the Black Country, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Herefordshire family courts due to unsustainable pressures on the family justice system in the area.
Cafcass Chief Executive, Jacky Tiotto said: “I have said publicly before that any [...]