- Are you passionate about children’s social work?
- Have you five plus years’ experience working in children’s social work?
- Do you have impeccable attention to detail skills?
- Do you demand excellence in children’s social work practice?
If so, you may be interested in joining our national network of 300 like minded Independent Social Work professionals.
WillisPalmer is the leading provider of high-quality multi-disciplinary services to children and their families nationwide and has been established for 16 years. Our strength and reputation are built on high standards and our ethos is to always achieve the best outcomes for children.
As such, we have a robust quality assurance system in place which ensures that every expert report completed by WillisPalmer is rigorously quality assured by our quality assurance consultants, all of whom have over 30 years post-qualifying experience within social work.
- The quality assurance process is free to you and you are guaranteed constructive feedback from your reports
- We are a national provider of Independent Social Work services across the whole of the UK and you will be offered work according to your area of expertise.
- You receive discounted training courses from our training suite meaning you can hone your skills and keep your CPD updated.
- WillisPalmer guarantees payment within 42 days of the invoice being received and you will never need to chase for payment.
We are always looking to increase our team of professionals to ensure that we can respond to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in registering with WillisPalmer, contact us at the office on 01206 878178 or online here.
Diane Wills is Consultant Social Worker at WillisPalmer, responsible for quality assuring the forensic risk assessment reports.
What three words best describe you?
Force. Of. Nature
If you were stuck on a desert island, and could take one person and one object, who and what would they be?
Well I suppose I should say my husband but I’m [...]
Social workers are being hit by the cost-of-living crisis both professionally, and personally.
This week the British Association of Social Workers has warned that “the cost-of-living crisis is a crisis for social workers”.
While social workers frequently witness the impact of rising energy bills and increased living costs on the people they work with, they are [...]
Inspirational, positive role models, game-changing in terms of equality and raising expectations for young girls – these are just some of the accolades that have been lauded at England’s female football team since their Euro 2022 win on Sunday.
The sensational victory of the England women’s football team at Euro 2022 has inspired many young [...]