- Have you worked in children’s social work for more than five years?
- Are you skilled, highly trained and motivated?
- Are you passionate about achieving the best outcomes for children?
- Has lockdown made you evaluate your work-life balance?
Whether you have been furloughed, working from home or it has been business as usual, lockdown has, for many, been a time for reflection. Taking a two-month step back from ‘normality’ has provided many of us with the time to step off the usual hamster wheel and consider whether our lives are professionally going in the way we want them to.
Some will be perfectly happy with their current professional status and, in fact, embracing the chance to resume ‘a new normal’. For others, the period of reflection may have stirred a desire to have a better work-life balance, spend more time with the children, be your own boss, have more autonomy in your work and even eradicate the stress of office politics which can become part and parcel of many jobs.
This is where WillisPalmer may be able to help. We are the leading and largest provider of multi-disciplinary children’s services in the UK and provide a range of social work and psychological services nationwide.
Our Independent Social Workers are hugely experienced, highly trained, passionate professionals with impeccable standards and attention to detail. Our reputation centres around the high standards we demand from our expert social workers and the exceptional results that we accomplish entirely focused on the best outcomes for children.
WillisPalmer has been established for more than 16 years and has worked with more than 40 local authorities and independent organisations. We have an established national network of more than 300 children’s services professionals and in order for us to keep up with demand for our services across the UK and meet our strict deadlines, we are looking for experienced and skilled children’s social workers who may be considering a move into independent social work.
The benefits of working for WillisPalmer are far-reaching:
- You will be carefully matched with cases according to your expertise.
- You will be part of a national network of like-minded children’s services professionals.
- You will receive discounted training from our training suite which enables you to extend and hone your skills.
- All reports go through a robust quality assurance system, free to you, and which ensures our high standards are met and provides you with ongoing, constructive feedback.
- Payment will be received 42 days after the invoice is received and you will never have to chase for payment.
If lockdown has made you consider a step into independent social work, giving you more autonomy over your work, and the ability to manage your own caseload, then do get in touch with us at WillisPalmer at the office by calling 01206 878178 or contact us online here.