The Registration Process
After we have seen and approved your CV, we will send you an application form for completion. We will also ask you to provide an anonymised report you have written in the previous 12 months.
Once we are in receipt of your completed application form and report, we will invite you to one of our recruitment events. Click here to see what previous attendees have said about our recruitment events. At this event our Director, Mark Willis, will tell you about WillisPalmer, how we work, what our values are and answer any questions you may have. We will also ask you to bring along any relevant documentation such as DBS, HCPC and ID.
If your application is accepted we will request your references and once recieved, offer you a contract setting out the terms of our relationship. Joining WillisPalmer is free and you have no obligation to take a prescribed amount of work – it’s up to you!
If you are the right person for WP, we can offer you:
- Assignments tailored to your skills, interests and experience
- Fast, guaranteed payments
- Subsidised training, to keep your skills fresh and up to date
- Support from a dedicated case manager
When applying please make sure you meet the minimum criteria detailed below and remember all applications are subject to interview and checks:
- A degree or a Diploma in Social Work, or a psychologist’s practising certificate
- Must have a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience
- Must be registered as a limited company, or with a UK based umbrella company
- A track record of exceptional, high-quality work.
- Fluent English
Apply online now
Please complete the form detailed below and if we feel you are suitable to work with WillisPalmer, we will be in touch and will send a more detailed application form to clarify your skill set and experience.