Important notice: Please read carefully before buying training courses or accessing or downloading any training materials from this website.
This is a legal agreement between you and Children Services Network Ltd trading as WillisPalmer for your purchase of training courses and training materials (“Training Courses” and “Training Materials” respectively), which includes printed materials and online documentation (Documentation).
By clicking on the “purchase” button on your event page, you agree to these terms which will bind you and (if you are an employer) your employees. If you do not agree to these terms, we shall not sell Training Courses, Training Materials or Documentation to you and you must discontinue the purchasing process now.
1. THE PRODUCT – A DESCRIPTION
We describe our products as:
· Training Courses
· Delegates are required to attend a location where an instructor delivers the training
· Delegates can book the product online
Please note that we reserve the right to change the course content of any Training Course at any time and without notice.
2. THE SALE
The purchase of Training Courses and Training Materials are subject to the following:
· the prices set out for the relevant product on our website; and
· the purchase of the Training Courses and Training Materials includes the granting of a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Training Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence, which are set out in the following clause.
Method of Delivery for Training Courses: once your registration for a Training Course has been successfully processed, you will receive an email confirming your place, name of the course, course timing, and location of delivery.
3. THE TRAINING MATERIALS
· If you are a WillisPalmer customer, receive and possess the Training Materials associated with the relevant Training Course purchased and to use such Training Materials in conjunction with the attendance of such course, as well as use such as a record of information for the term of this licence provided that only the delegate of the relevant Training Course may make such use of them.
4. ATTENDEES UNDERTAKINGS
Except as expressly set out in these terms you undertake (and you undertake to procure that your employees or any other delegate attending a Training Course on your behalf or on your account so undertakes):
· not to copy the Training Materials or Documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant Training Course;
· not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Training Materials or Documentation;
· not to alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the Training Materials or Documentation, nor permit the Training Materials or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other materials;
· to supervise and control use of the Training Materials and Documents and ensure that they are used by your employees and representatives in accordance with these terms;
· to include the copyright notice of WillisPalmer on all entire and partial copies you may make of the Training Materials or Documents on any medium;
· not to provide or otherwise make available the Training Materials or Documentation in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from WillisPalmer.
5. TRANSFERS AND CANCELLATION OF TRAINING COURSES
Delegates may transfer their registration for one course to another course up to 25 working days prior to the original course date. Once a delegate has transferred no refunds can be made for the cancellation of either course. Only one transfer by any delegate may be made.
If you cancel a Training Course: – all cancellations must be made no later than 25 working days before the start of relevant Training Course. We will only accept cancellations that are made in writing. If a delegate fails to attend a Training Course, or a cancellation is sought within the 25 working days prior to the start of such course, full payment will be required.
Refund Policy: if the refund is approved by WillisPalmer, it will be made through the original mode of payment only.
If we cancel a Training Course, or change course content: – we reserve the right to cancel a Training Course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the purchaser or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment can only be made using an authorised credit card at the time of the transaction on our website, or by electronic payment means such as Braintree or PayPal. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that our website is a secure site. Please see the terms and conditions of use of our website concerning access to it and use of the facilities on it. We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the courses that you are buying, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
7. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the purchase of Training Courses, Training Materials and Documentation and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to entering into these terms, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of entering into these terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
9. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.