The Registration Process
After we have seen and approved your CV, we will send you an application form for completion. We will also ask you to provide an anonymised report you have written in the previous 12 months.
Once we are in receipt of your completed application form and report, we will invite you to one of our recruitment events. Click here to see what previous attendees have said about our recruitment events. At this event, we share WillisPalmer’s history, values and answer any questions you may have. We will also ask you to bring along any relevant documentation such as DBS, HCPC and ID.
If your application is accepted we will request your references and once received, offer you a contract setting out the terms of our relationship. Joining WillisPalmer is free and you have no obligation to take a prescribed amount of work – it’s up to you!
If you are the right person for WP, we can offer you:
- Assignments tailored to your skills, interests and experience
- Fast, guaranteed payments
- Subsidised training, to keep your skills fresh and up to date
- Support from a dedicated case manager
When applying please make sure you meet the minimum criteria detailed below and remember all applications are subject to interview and checks:
- If you are a social worker, you must have a degree or diploma in social work
- If you are a psychologist, you must have a practising certificate
- If you are a psychiatrist, you must have an MBChB, MD or equivalent
- If you are a family support worker, experience of working with children and families identified at level 3-4 on the Continuum of Need
- Have a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience (not applicable to family support workers)
- Be registered as a limited company, or with a UK based umbrella company
- A track record of exceptional, high-quality work.
- Fluent English
Apply online now
To apply, please complete the form, download the application form linked below, then upload both your CV and application form, plus an anonymised report if applicable (social workers and psychologists only).