Our registration process is extremely thorough and allows us to determine whether we are a good fit for you and if you are a good fit for us.
Once we have received your CV, completed application form and anonymised report (if applicable), we will check that you meet our standard requirements. When your application is accepted, you will then be invited to a recruitment event – regularly held in Colchester, Essex with scheduled visits nationwide.
The purpose of the recruitment event is for you to understand the WP vision and the types of services we provide; we individually interview each attendee and learn more about your skills and experiences – it’s also a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Click here to view our recruitment event feedback.
Joining WillisPalmer is free and you have no obligation to take a prescribed amount of work – it’s up to you!
When applying please make sure you meet the minimum criteria detailed below and remember all applications are subject to interview and checks:
- Social Workers: you must have a degree or diploma in social work and all regulatory documents
- Psychologists: you must have a practising certificate and all regulatory documents
- Psychiatrists: you must have an MBChB, MD or equivalent and all regulatory documents
- Family Support Workers: experience in working with children and families identified at level 3-4 on the Continuum of Need
- Have a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience (not applicable to family support workers)
- Be registered as a limited company, or with a UK based umbrella company
- A track record of exceptional, high-quality work
- Fluent in English
Apply online now
To apply, please follow the instructions on the form download the application form linked below, then upload both your CV and application form, plus an anonymised report if applicable to your role.